The Microwave Repair Training course has been designed for people with little or no previous experience diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs to mocrowave products.
On this course, you will arrive having maybe never carried out repairs to microwaves. This course is ideal for current Engineers that want to expand their skill-set to include microwaves in their skills portfolio.
During your training with us, we will cover:
- Microwave Heating Principles – The science behind the heating
- Control Devices (PCB’s / Thermostats / Sensors)
On completion of of our microwave repair training, you will sit an assessment whereby upon passing, you will receive a CPD Accredited Certificate which will demonstrate that you have an understanding in to the operation of microwaves.
Why choose the NAC National Training Centre?
Currently, NAC employ Domestic Appliance Engineers in various parts of the UK and are proud to have an Independent Network of over 200 Engineers Nationwide – And that’s growing month after month!
- All our courses will be CPD Accredited Courses.
- In some instances, we can go much further than just presenting our training! If you are successful in completing one of our courses, we can assist with employment if you are looking for an employed role (subject to vacancies with us directly or our partner companies) or we can enrol you on to the NAC Independent Network if you want to embark on a Self Employed career.
- Our Training Centre is a modern, well refurbished and very well equipped 2500 square foot building in Central Wakefield with everything from Hotels, B&B’s and all City Centre amenities just minutes away (walking)!
- Our Trainers are current Engineers – That means that you are being trained by a real life Domestic Appliance Engineer, not someone who just reads out of a book or points at pictures.
- We are Time Served – Between us all that are involved with NAC, we have well over 2 thousand years of experience!
- We like history but… We are modern! We look at what’s past as well as what is current, therefore our Training Programme can change from course to course, depending on what ‘Tech’ is out at the time – We adapt!
- We explain Recalls – When you leave the NAC National Training Centre, not only will you have had a good, solid introduction to the repair of Domestic Appliances, you will understand the extreme importance of Product Safety Recalls and what to do if you every see an appliance affected by a Product Safety Recall.
- We can send you out in a van – If you want some on-site / real experience as an observer, we can give you that! We can arrange for you to ‘buddy’ up with one of our locally employed Engineers so you can see first hand what’s what when you are on the road!
- We don’t just wave goodbye – We can offer on-going support! We have a Facebook Group that as a graduate, you can have immediate access to where there is a whole world of knowledge and experience that can help you out via its members. You are never alone with NAC!
If you are someone with no experience and you are thinking about joining the industry, we have a Facebook Group dedicated to you where you can ask questions and chat with current Engineers to get an insight in to the industry! Please follow and join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/appliancerepairtraining/